Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh! Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkey
Admin
Darkey

Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World Empty
PostSubject: Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World   Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World Kyouka

Name: Kyouka Bakunetsu - “Fist of the Burning East”

Deck: The East is Burning Red

Bio/Reason for Enrolling in Duel Academy: The girl wasn't introduced to Duel Monsters for a majority of her life. Instead, she grew up learning how to fight in the “Eastern Academy of Destroyers”. Martial arts, mixed martial arts, jujitsu, laido, everything. The woman was borderline unstoppable, only defeated by very few which were her masters or idols. Unfortunately, she grew up far too violent and had to be restrained. Her mind had to be taught to not use her own body for senseless fighting, so they made her take up Duel Monsters: something that didn't require her to punch someone in the face to win. Fortunately, Kyoka learned it up quickly and her masters decided to send her to a new school they had heard of to hone her skills. They told her of strange rumors about some strange occurrences over there. Her mission was to master this game and do away with the events.

Whatever it is, I don't care. For the Destroyers, I'll just crush the hell out of whatever's going on!
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.board-directory.net
Fate
Admin
Fate

Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World   Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:24 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Supreme Fist of the North Star Kamen Rider Accel Trial Star Platinum the World
Page 1 of 1